When you’re adding a Team Plus CANGate or other devices to your CAN network, designing the wiring to enable the CAN network function correctly can be challenging. Especially when you’re allowing for further integration down the track.
This is where the CANhub 4 port comes in, simply connect all devices to the hub and be confident the CANbus wiring will function as expected and allow capacity for future expansion, or maybe just the occasional connection of a temporary device, such as a logger or display for a specific event.
Supplied with two different mounting options:
- Horizontal – lay your CAN hub down on the mounting surface to keep cables flat against the panel for neater cable management.
- Vertical – stand your CAN hub up perpendicular with the mounting surface for easier connecting and disconnecting of devices.
- Connect up to 4 CAN devices onto the one network, supplying Power, Ground and CAN comms to all devices.
- Daisy Chain additional CAN Hubs to extend your CAN network even further.
- Convenient way to supply Power and Ground to devices that don’t need CAN Comms also.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
2 variations available for different mounting solutions.