The Team Plus™ Track Day Grade TPMS is a purpose built for racing set of 4 tyre pressure modules to mount in each tyre measuring:
- Tyre Pressure
- Internal air Temperature
The data collected by The Team Plus™ WHEEL TURTLES™ can be supplemented by the TPMS data, giving an even more complete picture of the tyre condition.
The TPMS stream LIVE to the Team Plus™ CANGate™ allowing you to:
- view Pressure of all 4 wheels live on the CANGate display
- add the pressure data to the CANBus configuration when sending format is set to:
- Team Plus Standard CAN format. (dbc files available)
- Haltech formats
Team Plus TPMS is available in 2 grades:
- Street Grade – Similar to existing bluetooth TPMS models available, with updates in pressure limited to every 2-3 seconds and pressure accuracy within 1psi, but with very long battery life. Suitable for general tyre information and loss of pressure information supplementing the Wheel Turtle Tyre Temperatures.
- Track Day Grade (internal or external) – Models exclusive to Team Plus and built to our specifications, these external or internal TPMS sensors are built to have a significantly higher pressure update rate of around 10Hz (10 times each second) as well as better accuracy of pressure measurement (~ 0.1psi). This will provide real time data on pressure to go with the Wheel Turtle Temperatures. These are ideal for the track day and test day scenario adding value to the can bus data.
The Internal Track Day Grade TPMS model features:
- internal mounted sensor with valve stem and cap.
- Any sensor can be used on any wheel, configured by the TELDASH app.
- Around 30 hours of active transmit time and months on standby using the sealed internal battery. Battery is not replaceable, so the entire sensor is replaced when battery is depleted.
- TPMS pressures can be read and displayed by CANGate and sent onto the CANBUS
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Working Voltage: 2.6- 3V
- Bluetooth Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Sample Rate: 10Hz
- Update Rate: 8-10Hz
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Working Humidity: <95%
- Tire Pressure Detection Range: 10-1300kPa
- Tire Pressure Detection Accuracy: 0.1psi
- Working Temperature: -30~+90C
- Battery Capacity: 240mAh
- Battery Life: 30Hrs Driving time. Sleeps when wheel not active. Not Replaceable. Entire sensor to be replaced when battery is depleted
In the Box:
- 1, 4 or 6 Tyre Pressure Sensors (internal)
- 1 Carry Case
- Alloy Valve Stems and caps and fitted valve.