The Team Plus™ Track Day Grade TPMS is a purpose built for racing set of 4 tyre pressure modules to mount on each tyre valve measuring:
- Tyre Pressure
- Valve Temperature
The data collected by The Team Plus™ WHEEL TURTLES™ can be supplemented by the TPMS data, giving an even more complete picture of the tyre condition.
The TPMS stream LIVE to the Team Plus™ CANGate™ allowing you to:
- view Pressure of all 4 wheels live on the CANGate display
- add the pressure data to the CANBus configuration when sending format is set to:
- Team Plus Standard CAN format. (dbc files available)
- Haltech formats
Team Plus TPMS is available in 2 grades:
- Street Grade – Similar to existing bluetooth TPMS models available, with updates in pressure limited to every 2-3 seconds and pressure accuracy within 1psi, but with very long battery life. Suitable for general tyre information and loss of pressure information supplementing the Wheel Turtle Tyre Temperatures.
- Track Day Grade – A model exclusive to Team Plus and built to our specifications, these external TPMS sensors are built to have a significantly higher pressure update rate of around 10Hz (10 times each second) as well as better accuracy of pressure measurement (~ 0.1psi). This will provide real time data on pressure to go with the Wheel Turtle Temperatures. These are ideal for the track day and test day scenario adding value to the can bus data.
Additional Grades and an internal version are in the pipleine as well.
The Track Day Grade TPMS model features:
- Convenient external valve screw on sensors
- Any sensor can be used on any wheel, configured by the TELDASH app.
- Locking nuts provided for secure fitting.
- Internal easily changed button style battery with around 18 hours of active transmit time and months on standby
- TPMS pressures can be read and displayed by CANGate and sent onto the CANBUS
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Working Voltage: 2.6- 3V
- Bluetooth Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Sample Rate: 10Hz
- Update Rate: 8-10Hz
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Working Humidity: <95%
- Tire Pressure Detection Range: 10-1300kPa
- Tire Pressure Detection Accuracy: 0.1psi
- Working Temperature: -30~+90C
- Battery Capacity: 140mAh
- Battery Life: 18Hrs Driving time. Sleeps when wheel not active.
In the Box:
- 4 Tyre Pressure Sensors (external)
- 1 Carry Case
- Battery supplied and fitted to each sensor